Home Furnace Service & Installs are available 24/7. Though it can cost you more money up front, if you buy a new furnace, chances are you will save more money in the long run. Get your 10 to 15 year old furnace fixed over and over will only cost you more in repairs and maintenance, let alone energy costs. Installing a new Energy Star high efficiency furnace can lower your heating cost by 30% to 40% and use less electricity overall. Our experienced HOME SERVICE PLUS technicians are a big part of our business. 75% of your new heating systems efficiency is dependable on proper installation, and installing the correct size for you home.
When you realize that you need to get a new heating system in your home, give HOME SERVICE PLUS a call for your Home Furnace Service & Installs. We will then dispatch a Sales Consultant to your home to meet with you. We will properly analyze the heating of your home, and discuss different options you have. We will only present you with the best replacement options available.
Home Service Plus offers quality service on all of our furnace installations and repairs. Call us today for a free in-home estimate.
Below we list the items that will be completed at the time of your furnace install:
- Supply and install your choice of furnace from the quoted price list in accordance to all local codes.
- Perform necessary duct fabrication and installation to reconnect supply and return air ducts.
- Install 4″ High Efficiency Filtration system.
- Reconnect chimney to your gas hot water tank.
- Install a two-pipe PVC chimney system complete with a termination kit to an exterior wall.
- Install a condensation pump to accommodate drainage requirements.
- Reconnect gas to new furnace, testing for leaks and ensuring proper pressure.
- Reconnect electrical to new furnace
- As per code, install or make modifications to fresh air intake.
- Install new thermostat to match the system of your choice.
- Remove and dispose of old furnace and all debris.
- Use protective floor coverings and/or shoe covers to protect your home for the duration of the project.
- Perform start up and test procedure to ensure optimum performance of new equipment.
- Process all manufacturers’ warranties.
- Obtain a local permit and inspection.
- Go over the system with you and get your approval.